JOB TITLE: Telesales & Marketing Executive
REPORTING TO: Sales Manager
COMPANY: Welltime Ltd
Who we are
Welltime Ltd is an independent software solutions provider, who specialises in online appointments, Digital CRM solutions, Remote Forms and health industry related Apps. We create high-calibre, award winning software solutions, give impartial advice and advanced expertise with the aim of revolutionising the appointment booking industry.
Picture Amazon One-Click for booking medical appointments.
We think differently and work hard to create in depth IT solutions to help make people’s lives easier. Our client portfolio includes Carestream Dental, iSmile, DentSys, Pearl, Perfect Smile group and NHS dental practices.
What you’ll do
Joining a small growing team as a Telesales and Marketing Executive, you will support our Corporate Account Managers by sourcing high quality leads and working as a team towards agreed targets and profitability goals. You’ll give a high level of sales support by making sure all questions and concerns are responded to in an efficient, friendly and timely manner. We need all team members to work together and support one another.
- Identify opportunities, produce high quality leads and book appointments
- Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors
- Proactively follow up leads generated by others in the team
- Use initiative to identify and follow-up with companies who are not already working with us
- Make sales calls and conclude sales opportunities
- Accurately manage our CRM system
- Work closely with the marketing team to achieve sales objectives
- Negotiate with customers commercial terms within set guidelines
- We may need you to work and attend meetings outside of the 9-5 on some occasions but we work flexibly and you’ll get that time back
- Be a general rock star on the phone, using scripts/ training but making it your own.
We’ll give you all the training you need about the solutions and software we offer. This is a great opportunity to acquire new skills in Customer Relationship Management and because we are growing there’s opportunity for you to grow with us.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is determined and enthusiastic about making a difference for our customers
- Willing to work as part of a team, and be reliable and sociable
- Self- motivated and achievement oriented to meet our targets
- Has at least 3-6 months working within a sales environment preferably in a proactive telemarketing role within the health, telecoms (or related) industry
- A minimum ‘O’ level/GCSE/Standard Grades Maths and English
- Basic computer and keyboard skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships (internal/external) and exercise a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent telephone and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels within and outside the organisation
- Ability to adapt procedures to a new and more effective way of working (in relation primarily to database management and CRM system)
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritise issues.
We’re a small team so we’ll need you to pitch in to make sure we hit our targets.
Grow with us
This is no ordinary sales role! We have opportunities for you to develop, learn more about technology, to grow your skill set in marketing, sales, project management and tech solutions. We’ve always got exciting projects happening that you can get involved in!
What we’ll give you:
Besides the opportunity to work with a great team, we’re offering a competitive salary Rs. 35000 plus a bonus structure that is achievable.
- 30 days of annual leave (15 days sick-leaves and 15 days casual leaves) + certain public holidays
- Opportunity to work flexibly (40 hours per week)
If this sounds like the role for you send your current CV along with current/previous salary, covering letter detailing why you think you’re the right person for the role and availability for interview and start date.