The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the Customer or User on usage of our website. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
3. WELLTIME may terminate User’s access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and identification shall survive such termination. WELLTIME may monitor access to the Site.
4. All content present on this site is the exclusive property of WELLTIME. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from WELLTIME. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties
5. WELLTIME does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
6. The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. WELLTIME expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
7. WELLTIME shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, and information from the Site.
8. In no event will WELLTIME be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use WELLTIME’s web site, or any information provided on the web site, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
9. Some of the information contained in the site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. WELLTIME disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
10. WELLTIME makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
11. The User’s right to privacy is of paramount importance to WELLTIME. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. WELLTIME reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
12. The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, affiliates and customers . You agree that WELLTIME is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. WELLTIME is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. WELLTIME is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.
13.Customers can request to cancel their orders for any services they have purchased in writing, before any customization work is started or installation and training is arranged (collectively referred to as “System Setup” process). Once these System Setup process activities have been arranged, WELLTIME incurs costs and therefore the order payment can not be refunded.
14. WELLTIME requests Customers to sign a 12-months support and maintenance contract at the time of signing up for its services to ensure prompt resolution of support queries, provision of software updates and fixing of software related issues. Where request for an order cancellation is received after the System Setup is done, or at any stage during the first year of Service provision where such support agreement is in effect , the Customer agrees to pay the remainder of the support fees due upto the end of the year. Clauses 13 and 14 do not affect your statutory rights.
15. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, WELLTIME disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will WELLTIME, its related partnerships or corporations, or the partners, agents, affiliates, contractors, sub-contractors, point of contacts’ or employees of the foregoing be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this Site or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised o the possibility of such damages.